BUG IN TASK MANAGER

Post here if you found a bug or a problem.
feikkan

BUG IN TASK MANAGER

Post by feikkan » 19 Aug 2017 00:46

Lately when I get credits, in the application comes "Fail, 1/5" and I have to massively add the same repeated task, as seen in the image, the program says that I did not get credits, but on the like4like page, if I get the "+9" is a mistake, of course, I just reported, I like to collaborate, thanks to this program, I have benefited a lot, and I have to return the favor somehow. Any bug / suggestion, I will let you know.
PS: The error happens with most tasks, "I would say all of them.

https://ibb.co/ehYe2Q

Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: BUG IN TASK MANAGER

Post by Bollejef » 19 Aug 2017 07:58

feikkan wrote:
19 Aug 2017 00:46
Lately when I get credits, in the application comes "Fail, 1/5" and I have to massively add the same repeated task, as seen in the image, the program says that I did not get credits, but on the like4like page, if I get the "+9" is a mistake, of course, I just reported, I like to collaborate, thanks to this program, I have benefited a lot, and I have to return the favor somehow. Any bug / suggestion, I will let you know.
PS: The error happens with most tasks, "I would say all of them.

https://ibb.co/ehYe2Q
Thanks for your report!
Because we are using detection of point change right after closing the window and L4L delays the adding of points for a longer time, the detection is a little inaccurate. However it should not be a big problem for now as L4L should fail at least 5 times before a task shuts down?
I will look for a fix for this later, but it is not very high on my priority list ;-)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here