This Happens Every So Often

Post here if you found a bug or a problem.
welshroxy

This Happens Every So Often

Post by welshroxy » 12 Apr 2018 03:13

Bot version: 2.2.1
Operating system: Windows 10
Java version (SE, SDK, ..): 1.8.0_161
Description of the bug: A Long Error Comes Up, And You Have To Restart The Bot
Steps to reproduce the bug: It Comes Up Randomly, Sometimes When You Click Start, Or When It's Running Find
Additional info/screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/jF1Bl

I love this bot, I'm not posting this as a nasty or to be horrible slagging it off, I thought this is an error that happens every so often, it's easily fixed just by restarting the bot, but I thought you should know about it.

Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: This Happens Every So Often

Post by Bollejef » 12 Apr 2018 09:02

welshroxy wrote:
12 Apr 2018 03:13
Bot version: 2.2.1
Operating system: Windows 10
Java version (SE, SDK, ..): 1.8.0_161
Description of the bug: A Long Error Comes Up, And You Have To Restart The Bot
Steps to reproduce the bug: It Comes Up Randomly, Sometimes When You Click Start, Or When It's Running Find
Additional info/screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/jF1Bl

I love this bot, I'm not posting this as a nasty or to be horrible slagging it off, I thought this is an error that happens every so often, it's easily fixed just by restarting the bot, but I thought you should know about it.
Thanks for your report,
- Is the Chrome browser actually still open when you get this error? (if not, did you close the window?)
- Could you also show me the normal bot interface when this happens, it might be related to a specific task
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

welshroxy

Post by welshroxy » 12 Apr 2018 14:17

-Is the Chrome browser actually still open when you get this error? (if not, did you close the window?)

No I don't close Chrome I check it every so often just hover my mouse over the icon so it doesn't affect it, and when I see that error I close it off and sometimes there can be 2 or 3 pages open where it's tried to earn the points but didn't do it.

- Could you also show me the normal bot interface when this happens, it might be related to a specific task

I use all the tasks as I mostly run it overnight, each for 999 minutes and 3 if fails skip the task, but I haven't been using AddMeFast for 2 days as I'm getting an error when I go onto the page it's making me do a Captcha which is annoying, and yesterday I didn't do LikeForLike as I got a 24hr ban, I put the wrong password on the bot :lol:

Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bollejef » 12 Apr 2018 16:36

welshroxy wrote:
12 Apr 2018 14:17
-Is the Chrome browser actually still open when you get this error? (if not, did you close the window?)

No I don't close Chrome I check it every so often just hover my mouse over the icon so it doesn't affect it, and when I see that error I close it off and sometimes there can be 2 or 3 pages open where it's tried to earn the points but didn't do it.

I use all the tasks as I mostly run it overnight, each for 999 minutes and 3 if fails skip the task, but I haven't been using AddMeFast for 2 days as I'm getting an error when I go onto the page it's making me do a Captcha which is annoying, and yesterday I didn't do LikeForLike as I got a 24hr ban, I put the wrong password on the bot :lol:
When it happens again, please take a pic of the grey (normal bot) window & the black window please, thanks :-)

The captcha will go away after a few days btw ;-)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

welshroxy

Post by welshroxy » 12 Apr 2018 18:33

Okie dokey will do :D