This guide is made for new & existing users, to get the best out of the bot while not getting your accounts banned.
The most important thing is to use all possible services (YouTube, Instagram, VK,..). Create an account for all of them, even if you don't plan on ever using the accounts.
Make sure that on AddMeFast, Like4Like, etc.. you connect the required accounts.
Task list settings:
- A good example task list can be found attached (replace the default.dat in the files folder with this file and customize the list to your needs):
Specific bot settings:
1. Extreme low ban-rate & ok points/day -- Running ~1-2 hours/day
2. VPS - Average ban-rate & average points/day -- Running 24/7
Some things to keep in mind:
- Facebook/Twitter has a higher ban-rate if you bot on their service for a long time or if you do a lot of follows/likes in a short time span
- SoundCloud is cracking down pretty hard on bots
- Some logins need to be done manually one time as they have Google Captcha protection (ReverbNation)
-̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶u̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶A̶M̶F̶/̶Y̶L̶H̶/̶K̶D̶L̶ (Now done automatically by the bot)
- If your YouTube account is subscribed to 1000 accounts, YouTube Subscribe tasks will no longer work (Use the Unsubscribe task, or even better, just create a new account)
- If your Twitter account is following 5000 accounts, Twitter Follow tasks will no longer work (Use the Unfollow task, or even better, just create a new account)
Collects all commen questions, if you have a question about setting up/using the bot, post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1