Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post here if you found a bug or a problem.
AlexR
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Mar 2018 08:23

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by AlexR » 10 Apr 2018 10:08

Great News! It looks like it's working! Thanks a million!

Now to see if the tool can get me points! :-)

AlexR
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Mar 2018 08:23

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by AlexR » 10 Apr 2018 11:40

Hi

1) How will this system handle updates?
2) For proxy usage, can we specify a txt filepath where it grabs new proxies from? Would be great, rather than doing it one by one.

AlexR
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Mar 2018 08:23

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by AlexR » 10 Apr 2018 11:58

3) I'm seeing this quite a bit for Twitter 'Oops! Something went wrong. You are closing the popUp too fast.' (AddmeFast)
4) Also seeing this -> DO NOT POST SPAM COMMENTS! Spam comments will get you banned from YouLikeHits.

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 879
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender:

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by Bollejef » 10 Apr 2018 14:47

AlexR wrote:
10 Apr 2018 11:40
Hi

1) How will this system handle updates?
2) For proxy usage, can we specify a txt filepath where it grabs new proxies from? Would be great, rather than doing it one by one.
1) Updates like updates for the bot? This is automated when you start the bot
2) I might get this implemented in the future, I'll put it on my todo list
3) Increase the 'Delay before closing window' in the settings, it might also be related that AMF sometimes gives you broken pages (Page not found/Follow need to be approved/etc)
4) Could you give me a pic of this?
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

AlexR
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Mar 2018 08:23

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by AlexR » 10 Apr 2018 15:01

1) Yes, I mean bot updates. You created a seperate bat file just check if I use this it will get bot updates.
2) Great! That would be awesome. I have a .txt that keeps getting new proxies auto added to it.
3) I'll try that.
4) Will see if I can get it again.
5) A nice feature would be to have a stats that tracks your points for each service. e.g. a simple table, showing current points for each account & number added in last 24 hours.
6) Would be great if the windows it opens could all be minimized by default. Would be neater. :-)

I'll need a few more days to fully understand and use it! Will list any other things I find here.

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 879
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender:

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by Bollejef » 11 Apr 2018 09:29

AlexR wrote:
10 Apr 2018 15:01
1) Yes, I mean bot updates. You created a seperate bat file just check if I use this it will get bot updates.
2) Great! That would be awesome. I have a .txt that keeps getting new proxies auto added to it.
3) I'll try that.
4) Will see if I can get it again.
5) A nice feature would be to have a stats that tracks your points for each service. e.g. a simple table, showing current points for each account & number added in last 24 hours.
6) Would be great if the windows it opens could all be minimized by default. Would be neater. :-)

I'll need a few more days to fully understand and use it! Will list any other things I find here.
5) I might add this when I have some time
6) I will look into this today ;-)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

AlexR
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Mar 2018 08:23

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by AlexR » 11 Apr 2018 10:24

5) It would be great so we could see how the tool is actually performing. I have no idea if it's adding points or if they're all being ignored because of to short a timeframe or any other reason. (i.e. your tool is doing actions but we're not getting points)
6) yes, that would be great. It really should ONLY have the program window open. (all others should be hidden, or give us a toggle to show them so we can watch and check if errors occur). See attached.
7) Do you recommend we go in and add connect profiles in YLH or AMF? Or will your tool auto connect them? (See popups)
8) Where do we set comments to use on videos? "To get Points, leave a nice "Comment" on the Video and then close the window."
- would be great to be able to use spintax and load a txt file with spintax comments to use.
Attachments
Errors.jpg
Errors.jpg (191.67 KiB) Viewed 1242 times
Add Twitch.jpg
Add Twitch.jpg (126.19 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

AlexR
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Mar 2018 08:23

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by AlexR » 11 Apr 2018 12:33

9) Stumblupon bug. See image.

AlexR
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 27 Mar 2018 08:23

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by AlexR » 11 Apr 2018 12:33

Stumbleupon.jpg
Stumbleupon.jpg (132.33 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 879
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 34 times
Gender:

Re: Chrome Extension Has Crashed Bug

Post by Bollejef » 11 Apr 2018 14:07

AlexR wrote:
11 Apr 2018 10:24
5) It would be great so we could see how the tool is actually performing. I have no idea if it's adding points or if they're all being ignored because of to short a timeframe or any other reason. (i.e. your tool is doing actions but we're not getting points)
6) yes, that would be great. It really should ONLY have the program window open. (all others should be hidden, or give us a toggle to show them so we can watch and check if errors occur). See attached.
7) Do you recommend we go in and add connect profiles in YLH or AMF? Or will your tool auto connect them? (See popups)
8) Where do we set comments to use on videos? "To get Points, leave a nice "Comment" on the Video and then close the window."
- would be great to be able to use spintax and load a txt file with spintax comments to use.
5) You can see all the past tasks it has done in the "Completed tasks" tab on the Overview
6) I checked this and for now there is no easy way of implementing this :/
7) You should do this yourself as it only needs to be done once, I may automate this later
8) We have a custom list of comments hardcoded at the moment (They are all nice, e.g. cool, nice vid, etc..)
9) As the window says, because they use Google recaptcha, you will have to login manually once (after that it saves the cookies and you stay logged in).

Thanks for your feedback btw ;-)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

Post Reply