Account Temporarily Suspended

Post here if you found a bug or a problem.
Post Reply
matheuszambiasi
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Feb 2018 23:52

Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by matheuszambiasi » 12 Feb 2018 18:55

Hello guys, i am having this problem with the bot
I put the bot to work, but a while later this message appears and I suspend my account for 24hrs
How can I stop this?
http://prntscr.com/ids03o
Attachments
Screenshot_216.png
Screenshot_216.png (65.84 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by Bollejef » 25 Feb 2018 09:38

matheuszambiasi wrote:
12 Feb 2018 18:55
Hello guys, i am having this problem with the bot
I put the bot to work, but a while later this message appears and I suspend my account for 24hrs
How can I stop this?
http://prntscr.com/ids03o
Sorry but I just saw this post now, could you tell me how long you botted & what services?
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

matheuszambiasi
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Feb 2018 23:52

Re: Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by matheuszambiasi » 27 Feb 2018 18:23

I currently use this services on like4like
Youtube Like
Youtube Subscribe
Facebook Like
Facebook Follow
Twitter Retweet
Twitter Like
After about 10 minutes they disconnect the account, it appears that did not pass in that daily bonus check
They disconnect the account 2 times, in the 3 the account is banned for 24 hours

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by Bollejef » 27 Feb 2018 19:38

matheuszambiasi wrote:
27 Feb 2018 18:23
I currently use this services on like4like
Youtube Like
Youtube Subscribe
Facebook Like
Facebook Follow
Twitter Retweet
Twitter Like
After about 10 minutes they disconnect the account, it appears that did not pass in that daily bonus check
They disconnect the account 2 times, in the 3 the account is banned for 24 hours
Thanks, I will look for a fix in the weekend ;-)

EDIT: I ran the bot for a long time (failing the bonus) but did not manage to get banned :/ Are you using any other bots on their network?
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

matheuszambiasi
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Feb 2018 23:52

Re: Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by matheuszambiasi » 12 Mar 2018 02:22

Hello sorry for the take a long time to answer
I left the bot on here to test a time, after about 30 minutes i had the account disconnected and receive this, (the 1 message) in the 3 message the account is banned for 24 hours!
Problema Bot.jpg
Problema Bot.jpg (81.2 KiB) Viewed 1328 times

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Account Temporarily Suspended

Post by Bollejef » 12 Mar 2018 08:15

matheuszambiasi wrote:
12 Mar 2018 02:22
Hello sorry for the take a long time to answer
I left the bot on here to test a time, after about 30 minutes i had the account disconnected and receive this, (the 1 message) in the 3 message the account is banned for 24 hours!
Problema Bot.jpg
Awesome, thanks for this. I will check a fix when I find some time (however it may take a while as I will need to get to the bonus page before I can try to bypass it)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

Post Reply