Post here to request beta access!

Collects all archived posts
Locked
User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by Bollejef » 15 Apr 2018 17:38

MHaq101 wrote:
15 Apr 2018 16:04
Plz give the key
See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=422 ;)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

infinit
Member
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Apr 2018 11:52

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by infinit » 21 Apr 2018 11:55

Thanks for being kind enough for us to test it!!
Sure would like to use beta and find all the bugs

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by Bollejef » 21 Apr 2018 15:55

infinit wrote:
21 Apr 2018 11:55
Thanks for being kind enough for us to test it!!
Sure would like to use beta and find all the bugs
See this topic: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=422 ;-)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

WQS19
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Apr 2018 03:39

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by WQS19 » 27 Apr 2018 03:44

Hii I need a key please :D

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by Bollejef » 27 Apr 2018 07:39

WQS19 wrote:
27 Apr 2018 03:44
Hii I need a key please :D
See http://dimensionbots.com/forums/viewtop ... f=34&t=422 ;)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

WQS19
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 27 Apr 2018 03:39

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by WQS19 » 28 Apr 2018 03:36

Bollejef wrote:
27 Apr 2018 07:39
WQS19 wrote:
27 Apr 2018 03:44
Hii I need a key please :D
See http://dimensionbots.com/forums/viewtop ... f=34&t=422 ;)
Thank you, the program has helped me a lot, thank you very much again for making this program!!!

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by Bollejef » 28 Apr 2018 08:29

WQS19 wrote:
28 Apr 2018 03:36
Bollejef wrote:
27 Apr 2018 07:39
WQS19 wrote:
27 Apr 2018 03:44
Hii I need a key please :D
See http://dimensionbots.com/forums/viewtop ... f=34&t=422 ;)
Thank you, the program has helped me a lot, thank you very much again for making this program!!!
You are welcome :)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

corujabranca
Member
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 May 2018 04:44

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by corujabranca » 01 May 2018 04:46

hey I want this nice bot too xD
fantastic job

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 886
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Gender:

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by Bollejef » 01 May 2018 07:58

corujabranca wrote:
01 May 2018 04:46
hey I want this nice bot too xD
fantastic job
See http://dimensionbots.com/forums/viewtop ... f=34&t=422 ;-)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

najibyoulikehits
Member
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 May 2018 12:04

Re: Post here to request beta access!

Post by najibyoulikehits » 03 May 2018 12:08

i need beta access thanks

Locked