NEW DRIVER UPDATE (IMPORTANT) - UPDATE GOOGLE CHROME IS RECOMMEND
We had to perform a driver update today, because Google Chrome is currently on: Version 76.0.3809.87
Here an explanation how to update Google Chrome.
1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
2. At the top right, click on the more icon:
3. Hold the mouse pointer on help.
4. Click on About Google Chrome.
5. Click Update Google Chrome. If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version.
Normally updates happen in the background when you close and reopen your computer's browser.
But if you haven't closed your browser in a while, you might see a pending update:
If an update is pending, the icon will be colored:
● Green: An update's been available for 2 days.
● Orange: An update's been available for 4 days.
● Red: An update's been available for 7 days.
The browser saves your opened tabs and windows and reopens them automatically when it restarts. If you'd prefer not to restart right away, click Not now. The next time you restart your browser, the update will be applied.
All news & announcements will go here
1 post • Page 1 of 1