Social Media Accounts Changer

Post any suggestions you have for the bot or website here.
ozeritoz

Social Media Accounts Changer

Post by ozeritoz » 22 Mar 2019 19:04

As alot of the social media services blocks the accounts after repeating some tasks for a certain amount of time for example,

YouTube will block your from subscribing to channels after your subscriber to 60 channels in an hour
YouTube will disable your account after commenting repeating comments to videos after few days
Twitter will block your account if you Follow/Tweet/Retweet straight for hours
Facebook will block your account after liking alot of pages in a sort amount of time

I think the solution is to add a setting that will allow you to automatically change Accounts after a certain amount of time

For example I want to change YouTube accounts every 30 minutes, on the 30 minutes mark that the bot will run it will pause the task, and go to YouTube and re login with another YouTube account and then continue to the next task.

I think its not that complicated to implant something likes this.
It will need just a setting that you set if you want to change accounts and after how much time.
And an additional module on the Account list that you will have to add more than 1 accounts for the Youtube, which the bot will choose to go to the next account after the time you set it.
I dont know if something likes this already exist on the bot and im not aware of it because Ive just find out about this bot and is amazing.

Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Social Media Accounts Changer

Post by Bollejef » 22 Mar 2019 19:45

ozeritoz wrote:
22 Mar 2019 19:04
As alot of the social media services blocks the accounts after repeating some tasks for a certain amount of time for example,

YouTube will block your from subscribing to channels after your subscriber to 60 channels in an hour
YouTube will disable your account after commenting repeating comments to videos after few days
Twitter will block your account if you Follow/Tweet/Retweet straight for hours
Facebook will block your account after liking alot of pages in a sort amount of time

I think the solution is to add a setting that will allow you to automatically change Accounts after a certain amount of time

For example I want to change YouTube accounts every 30 minutes, on the 30 minutes mark that the bot will run it will pause the task, and go to YouTube and re login with another YouTube account and then continue to the next task.

I think its not that complicated to implant something likes this.
It will need just a setting that you set if you want to change accounts and after how much time.
And an additional module on the Account list that you will have to add more than 1 accounts for the Youtube, which the bot will choose to go to the next account after the time you set it.
I dont know if something likes this already exist on the bot and im not aware of it because Ive just find out about this bot and is amazing.
Tasks -> Account Change

It changes in the order you add them in the account settings
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

ozeritoz

Re: Social Media Accounts Changer

Post by ozeritoz » 22 Mar 2019 20:45

Alright sorry for this post I wasn't aware of it!
I had to expect from such a legendary bot something like this wouldn't be missing.
Thanks for letting me know!