Faster page load outs

Post any suggestions you have for the bot or website here.
Megadarren88
Ultra User
Ultra User

Faster page load outs

Post by Megadarren88 » 28 Dec 2018 03:03

First I wanna say I don't know if "Faster page load outs" would be a "good" title for this but I'm just a simple dude :)

So anyways I got ultra and one of the cool functions of ultra is that you can use chrome extensions. And I have been using Adblock Plus to take specific elements off the pages to make them load faster. An example would be I block the suggestions tab on youtube, the search bar, and basically everything except the like button, comment section and subscribe button. Seemingly this makes the pages load quicker and actions are taken faster as a result.

I was wondering if you could somehow add that in the bot as some kind of default extension (or something like that) to help with whatever coding you got going ;) and to make things run smoother and quicker.

As usually sweet bot my man, I hoped to have maybe helped in some way with this suggestion.

Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Faster page load outs

Post by Bollejef » 29 Dec 2018 08:56

Megadarren88 wrote:
28 Dec 2018 03:03
First I wanna say I don't know if "Faster page load outs" would be a "good" title for this but I'm just a simple dude :)

So anyways I got ultra and one of the cool functions of ultra is that you can use chrome extensions. And I have been using Adblock Plus to take specific elements off the pages to make them load faster. An example would be I block the suggestions tab on youtube, the search bar, and basically everything except the like button, comment section and subscribe button. Seemingly this makes the pages load quicker and actions are taken faster as a result.

I was wondering if you could somehow add that in the bot as some kind of default extension (or something like that) to help with whatever coding you got going ;) and to make things run smoother and quicker.

As usually sweet bot my man, I hoped to have maybe helped in some way with this suggestion.
Thanks for the suggestion,

Are you sure that this makes page loading faster? Usually extensions make it slower, as they receive the whole page, take out elements and then pass it on to the browser.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

Megadarren88
Ultra User
Ultra User

Post by Megadarren88 » 01 Jan 2019 07:38

Are you sure that this makes page loading faster? Usually extensions make it slower, as they receive the whole page, take out elements and then pass it on to the browser.
I can honestly say I don't know. I like to think it does :) but I also just thought it was worth mentioning :lol: But I have noticed on the youtube comment section (at least with mine) when it is searching for the comment box, the external page that pops up only shows the video and the video suggestions right below it (so it would look for it for it then quit with no success). So I used the Adblock plus to block the suggestion section and it started working.

As usual dope bot and thanks for making it man! As a side note, has the bot been worth all the time creating it in the long run? Like is it finally paying off? or paying off at all :?:

And also Happy new year! wish you the best for 2019 8-)

Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bollejef » 01 Jan 2019 09:05

Megadarren88 wrote:
01 Jan 2019 07:38
I can honestly say I don't know. I like to think it does :) but I also just thought it was worth mentioning :lol: But I have noticed on the youtube comment section (at least with mine) when it is searching for the comment box, the external page that pops up only shows the video and the video suggestions right below it (so it would look for it for it then quit with no success). So I used the Adblock plus to block the suggestion section and it started working.

As usual dope bot and thanks for making it man! As a side note, has the bot been worth all the time creating it in the long run? Like is it finally paying off? or paying off at all :?:

And also Happy new year! wish you the best for 2019 8-)
Thats weird, normally it should scroll past all suggestions and find the comment box anyways (if available).

Let's say it is finally starting to pay off a bit. I worked on this for the past 2 years (mostly in my free time) and kept it for free maybe a bit too long xD

Anyways, thanks and happy new year ;-) All the best for you too ;-)
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

MichaelRiz

Faster page load outs

Post by MichaelRiz » 18 Aug 2019 00:57

Ive noticed that I randomly get a page load error on the Vibe forum no other sites have this problem. Today has been really bad - is anyone else experiencing this? Im using Firefox, but the same problem happens with IE7.