Bot stuck on Downloading Update.

Post here if you found a bug or a problem.
Post Reply
ylhinterest
Member
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Aug 2018 19:06

Bot stuck on Downloading Update.

Post by ylhinterest » 20 Aug 2018 07:47

It's stuck on that for at least 1 hour, and when i say no to the update it just crashes.

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 905
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Gender:

Re: Bot stuck on Downloading Update.

Post by Bollejef » 20 Aug 2018 08:10

ylhinterest wrote:
20 Aug 2018 07:47
It's stuck on that for at least 1 hour, and when i say no to the update it just crashes.
Server might have been down or Antivirus might be blocking it.

Please try again, with AV temp disabled. If this doesnt work, let me know and I will explain how to manual update
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

alaminrifat
Member
Member
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Oct 2018 14:21
Gender:

Re: Bot stuck on Downloading Update.

Post by alaminrifat » 09 Nov 2019 17:17

Bollejef wrote:
20 Aug 2018 08:10
ylhinterest wrote:
20 Aug 2018 07:47
It's stuck on that for at least 1 hour, and when i say no to the update it just crashes.
Server might have been down or Antivirus might be blocking it.

Please try again, with AV temp disabled. If this doesnt work, let me know and I will explain how to manual update
It still stuck on downloading ...

User avatar
Bollejef
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 905
Joined: 16 May 2017 09:47
Location: In the Bitcoin Mine
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Gender:

Re: Bot stuck on Downloading Update.

Post by Bollejef » 09 Nov 2019 21:58

alaminrifat wrote:
09 Nov 2019 17:17
Bollejef wrote:
20 Aug 2018 08:10
ylhinterest wrote:
20 Aug 2018 07:47
It's stuck on that for at least 1 hour, and when i say no to the update it just crashes.
Server might have been down or Antivirus might be blocking it.

Please try again, with AV temp disabled. If this doesnt work, let me know and I will explain how to manual update
It still stuck on downloading ...
Did you disable your firewall / AV? Please join our discord for direct support: https://dimensionbots.com/Discord
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: Donations accepted: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BTC: 12aaJoT3Ps8UGfedHvT1YS5dDLqfPuWyVi
ETH: 0x56c8A4f0Da9d9fDAc32Cc1E6245A1F898Ab04170
PayPal: Click here

Post Reply