• Need Support? Go to the Support Area!
  • Comment Bot v1.1.2 Released!
  • Social Media Bot v5.0.6 Released!
Youtube Monitization - 4000hour
Hi , in last post i asked you about im not geting subs from addmefast and i tried like4like and i got 1000subs 

and now i wanna get the 4000h from the exchange websites or if you have any method you can help me with it 

thank you all .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to slyxer for this post:
  • RadeRock
I used YTMonster about a year ago, not sure if they are good anymore at this moment as their website is working pretty crappy..

Using LikesTool atm to send views
Angel Donation Accepted:  Angel 
BTC: 3L1nNEAXTHA8fDYhyXUU74kDFcgeFW7dPi
ETH: 0x6E7b0b8f984C432640cEE2CA65145f8C18F226df
PayPal: Click here
I use viewgrip.net it is not supported by the bot , it has it is own client.
I use it with an auto like Extention , it goes fully automated to get credits .
and I use likestool as well it serves the purpose.
and for YM it ain't that good anymore and will take a while to deliver ur need.
is likestool good in subs because i have channel of 11sub and i was using like4like with 2points and daily limit of 15 subs and all the subs removed after some time i dont know why youtube keep removing my subs

(06-13-2020, 10:52 AM)Bollejef Wrote: I used YTMonster about a year ago, not sure if they are good anymore at this moment as their website is working pretty crappy..

and if you have a good website of youtube subs and give me config you are using please
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to slyxer for this post:
  • RadeRock
(06-15-2020, 03:42 PM)slyxer Wrote: is likestool good in subs because i have channel of 11sub and i was using like4like with 2points and daily limit of 15 subs and all the subs removed after some time i dont know why youtube keep removing my subs

and if you have a good website of youtube subs and give me config you are using please
Never used them for subs.. Maybe try putting a higher credit number on L4L. I'm using the sample task list from this post once a day: https://dimensionbots.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=71
Angel Donation Accepted:  Angel 
BTC: 3L1nNEAXTHA8fDYhyXUU74kDFcgeFW7dPi
ETH: 0x6E7b0b8f984C432640cEE2CA65145f8C18F226df
PayPal: Click here
(06-15-2020, 03:42 PM)slyxer Wrote: is likestool good in subs because i have channel of 11sub and i was using like4like with 2points and daily limit of 15 subs and all the subs removed after some time i dont know why youtube keep removing my subs

(06-13-2020, 10:52 AM)Bollejef Wrote: I used YTMonster about a year ago, not sure if they are good anymore at this moment as their website is working pretty crappy..

ah okay , thanks you

yes to me too, i get 15 subscribers and then -14 subscribers what the fuck