• Need Support? Go to the Support Area!
  • Comment Bot v1.1.2 Released!
  • Social Media Bot v5.0.6 Released!
Social Media Bot FAQ
Q: Where can I find the credentials to login on the bot?

A: If you purchased a subscription, your credentials are sent directly to your primary PayPal email address (please also check the spam folder). If you want to use the free credentials, they are the following:
User: free
Key: free

Q: My bot logs 'No credits gained - Try x/y' a lot or AddMeFast gives the following error: 'Oops! Something went wrong.You are closing the popUp too fast, or haven't done the task. Or maybe the link have some problem.' Why is this happening?

A: There are multiple possible causes:
  • If the bot puts the like / follow / .. but the site does not give you points for it, either your account is temporarily blocked from putting likes / subs /... OR the service you are using (AddMeFast, Like4Like, ..) their detection might be broken.
  • If the bot does not put the like / follow /... make sure your account is set to English, if this still doesn't solve the problem, create a bug report in the appropriate section.

Q: I'm trying to run the bot but when I double click on it nothing happens. Now what?

A: This is usually caused by an antivirus or firewall blocking the application. Whitelisting the application should solve the problem.

Q: Can I use the browser that the bot opens to browse the internet while the bot is running?

A: 
No, you can not use this browser for anything while the bot is running. If you want to use Chrome while the bot is running, start another Chrome. (By double clicking the Chrome icon on the Desktop)

Q: When trying to login on SoundCloud I get the following message: 'Our robots think you're a robot.' How can I login?

A: 
Use the bots login, if the bot is not able to solve the captcha, just pause it and perform the login manually on the url that the bot opened.

Q: When trying to login on YouTube / Google I get the following message: 'This browser or app may not be secure.' How can I login?

A: 
Use the bots login, if Google asks for a recovery email or phone, just pause the bot and perform the login manually on the url that the bot opened.

Q: Can I use this bot on my MAC / Linux PC?

A: 
Yes, but not directly. You will need to run it in a virtual machine that has Windows on it, or install Windows as dual boot on your MAC.

Q: I purchased a subscription, where can I find my login credentials?

A: 
Your new credentials will be mailed automatically to your Primary Paypal email address, If you did not receive this email within 30 minutes of purchase, please contact @Bollejef (Please check your Spam Folder)

Q: I would like to cancel my subscription to the bot, how do I do that?

A: 
You can find an official guide from PayPal here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/arti...al-faq2254

More will be added later for sure  Cool
Angel Donation Accepted:  Angel 
BTC: 3L1nNEAXTHA8fDYhyXUU74kDFcgeFW7dPi
ETH: 0x6E7b0b8f984C432640cEE2CA65145f8C18F226df
PayPal: Click here
Hello Bollejef
thx for your hard work on updating this Social Bot which I strongly believe that is the BEST on the market!
Smile
Regarding to fully optimize its potential, I have 2 questions regarding using my OWN IP every time I have to run this bot:
1) I tried to run the Bot using my VPN network, but it seems that the program doesn´t allow the use of VPNs, is that so or I am doing something wrong here?

2) I also tried to use some free proxies available on the Internet, but it seems that they are not quite reliable, because I tend so see my FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER accounts being banned from just a couple of days using free proxy IPs.

So me general question is How can I use different IPs in order to avoid overusing my own IP address?
Thank you very much Bollejef for helping me to overcome these Issues,
warm regards,
~Hohenheim
(07-24-2020, 10:57 PM)Hohenheim Wrote: Hello Bollejef
thx for your hard work on updating this Social Bot which I strongly believe that is the BEST on the market!
:)
Regarding to fully optimize its potential, I have 2 questions regarding using my OWN IP every time I have to run this bot:
1) I tried to run the Bot using my VPN network, but it seems that the program doesn´t allow the use of VPNs, is that so or I am doing something wrong here?

2) I also tried to use some free proxies available on the Internet, but it seems that they are not quite reliable, because I tend so see my FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and TWITTER accounts being banned from just a couple of days using free proxy IPs.

So me general question is How can I use different IPs in order to avoid overusing my own IP address?
Thank you very much Bollejef for helping me to overcome these Issues,
warm regards,
~Hohenheim
Thanks for your feedback :-)

1) The program doesn't limit the use of a VPN, but some exchange sites might

2) Don't use free proxies, they always lead to bans ;-) Instead buying some private proxies might be useful
Angel Donation Accepted:  Angel 
BTC: 3L1nNEAXTHA8fDYhyXUU74kDFcgeFW7dPi
ETH: 0x6E7b0b8f984C432640cEE2CA65145f8C18F226df
PayPal: Click here
I can't log into my boot from a credentials error please help me