• Need Support? Go to the Support Area!
  • Comment Bot v1.2.6 Released!
  • Social Media Bot v5.5.0 Released!

Shoutbox archive
Good day. Which one is the best method to gain points, one that’ll give me little or no errors? I’m trying with the YouTube and tiktok but I keep getting errors
Trying to test comment bot, but kept saying browser is unsecure when trying to login.
Dbgetlikes Done ;-)
bolle check my ticket and thanks !
Received it. Thank you.
shimjitsu Will check
mob2488 The credentials were sent to the email address you entered, please also check spam ;-)
hi i have made payment using coin payments. kindky check. Bollefjef
I will be purchasing the bot most likely by tomorrow. had delays because trying to setup a cryptocurrency wallet is kind of a hassle. will be in touch with you soon Bollejef. Keep up the good work. Thanks
Like4Like Youtube comments not working , probably due to new Youtube layout.
shimjitsu Most likely not as these almost have no taksks
can bolle or dannie get back to my ticket? thanks !
Will task such as " lickr Favorites" "Vimeo Likes" "Myspace Connections" be included in LIke4Like section of BOT?
The Bot does not collect weekly points from Like4Like which is indeed a huge credit thanks to the bot for leveling up the account.
:O plox help <3
hey dendannie or bolle check my ticket please !
Hi everyone share your experience with us! your feedback is verry important to us, thanks! https://smart.reviews/business/dimensionbots.com
tobykenoby With the credentials that you receive by email (please check the spam folder)
  • 16(current)