• Need Support? Go to the Support Area!
  • Comment Bot v1.2.2 Released!
  • Social Media Bot v5.2.3 Released!

Chatbox archive
creamsoda33 Done ;-)
sindroge shimjitsu Will check both at the weekend
bollejef check my ticket when you can sent the crypto over Smile
does captcha solver in ytmonster.ru work? or is it just me always get critical error and restart the browser when that happen
Like4Like Youtube view Task works ??? it seems bot just open up the YT video Popup and does nothing and close the Tab. Let me know
Dragonsss Usually I use YTmonster.ru for views and AddMeFast for likes
tunarzeena No idea..
Wich webs do you usually use to get views / likes on Youtube? Followfast don't appear to work anymore, Youtube blocks all the traffic...
Is there any platform where I can sell Facebook Like / Follow, Instagram Follower or Like4Like points? Please help me if anyone know about this
can some one check my ticket want to buy plan with btc
tunarzeena Done ;-)
Bollejef Please check my support ticket
okay check out tickets I have open if you can reply speaking with den at the moment want to buy a plan with crypto
creamsoda33 Sorry this ticket didn't appear for me, meanwhile the method was updated to basically copying your existing browser settings
Bollejef I did make a ticket man...
Hypton AddMeFast sometimes just doesn't open the page, which is a known problem from their side
sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't
Anyone having a problem with add me fast? i logged in manually and when it goes to do instagram followers it doesn't load the page fully
Bollejef Thanks
  • 1(current)