• Need Support? Go to the Support Area!
  • Comment Bot v1.2.2 Released!
  • Social Media Bot v5.2.2 Released!

Chatbox archive
Any news on the YTMonster.ru bot update? The captcha is getting worse each day. It fails so many times, i need to wait now about 20 mins to try again...
Windows is total new, formated 2 days ago. It's the first Java on this machine from: "https://www.java.com/de/download/manual.jsp" (Site) > Download: "Windows Offline (64-Bit)". Is this really wrong? -I don't think so. Big Grin
Thorsten You probably have some other Java version installed that is taking priority, so remove it and reinstall Java 8 64 bit
Hey, I just downloaded your new update of SMB, now it says when I start it, that I have to "install JAVA8+Configure It". Java 8 is installed, that's why SMB runned a few minutes ago. What is the "Cinfigure it!" part? What do You guys mean?
kintoki0321 Yes, if you have any problem, please open a ticket
hey is your social media bot working?
iwyted Chargeback is always possible on PayPal lol
they still could accept family and friends so it's not possible to chargeback
No, I actually didn't see it somehow. Nevermind then, won't buy it I guess then
also you dont have to use crypto to pay, i use skrill, it works, the paypal thing was for chargebacks if i recall right
goodmorning com
jmackeycts@gmail.com Yes that site is crap lol
iwyted See the big orange announcement
planetsmm Your key was sent to your email once the purchase was verified by Coinpayments. Please check your spam folder as stated.
I THINK ITS AROUND 20 PER CENT AT BEST
dude kingdom likes is terrible, even when not botting their hit detection is TERRIBLE.
Don't you accept PayPal anymore? I won't be buying crypto just for the sake of purchasing this bot. I remember having it a year or two ago, and it was possible to pay with PayPal.
This support shit doesn't work? I made the payment more than 3 hours and so far I have not received the key
Can I make payment for perfect money?
  • 8(current)