• Need Support? Go to the Support Area!
  • Comment Bot v1.2.3 Released!
  • Social Media Bot v5.3.1 Released!

Chatbox archive
planetsmm Your key was sent to your email once the purchase was verified by Coinpayments. Please check your spam folder as stated.
I THINK ITS AROUND 20 PER CENT AT BEST
dude kingdom likes is terrible, even when not botting their hit detection is TERRIBLE.
Don't you accept PayPal anymore? I won't be buying crypto just for the sake of purchasing this bot. I remember having it a year or two ago, and it was possible to pay with PayPal.
This support shit doesn't work? I made the payment more than 3 hours and so far I have not received the key
Can I make payment for perfect money?
apologies if i missed a solution for this and im repeating the same thing someone else did
i keep seeing this on the bot. anyone else see this? error starting task add me fast is under maintenance
Dragonsss Change ur IP, once it is flagged they can ban you whenever they want
And what should i do to solve the ban problems whit kingdomlikes? I just created the 3rd account...
Dragonsss Hmm probably IP flagged
mark1180 Hmm good question, for customized idk for non-customized I think L4L
Yes Bollejef. I used one of the accounts for almost 1-2 years and got banned randomly. Then i created a new one account and got banned if less than 48 hours on Kingdomlikes.
Somebody knows where you can get (customized) Instagram Comments or Facebook? I know that YTmonster.ru has customized Youtube Comments.
Bollejef please I need help man, I paid two times already and I don't recibe anything, I'm wondering if I'm getting the first payment back Cuz I could not complete the right amount
Migueljw See ticket reply
Dragonsss 2 accounts same IP?
?????
what value should I transfer? for the ultra monthly plan @Bolleief
Thank you very much. And what value should I transfer? for the ultra monthly plan DenDannie
  • 18(current)