• Need Support? Go to the Support Area!
  • Comment Bot v1.2.2 Released!
  • Social Media Bot v5.2.3 Released!

Chatbox archive
robame when owner is back he will look at the case.
Bollejef bro i paid but i dint sent the 0.00020000 bnb fee and the system dont let me send that amount because is too litle, what i do now?
hello Bollejef , can you please send me the link or user account for me to make monthly plan payment using SKRILL account please.. wanted to buy today
hello, can you please send me the link or user account for me to make monthly plan payment using SKRILL account please.. wanted to buy today
@BOLLEJET i paid, what now?
thx Smile
Thanks for the answer Bollejef.
Bollejef i sent you a private msg please read it and let me know what do you think, thanks.
I'm trying to log into the google browser that opens the bot (Manual login on YouTube) and tells me the following: This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you're already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in.
hello, please help me, I can't log in to the google browser
Dragonsss They changed it recently and I'm coding it, but it requires a lot of testing which takes time...
I'm having SO MANY PROBLEMS whit the captcha in YTmonster.ru in the last days. Should i do any extra steps like register a account or install something? Thanks in advice.
thanks, buying today
robame TRX now accepted ;-)
sorry i got confused when i commented that, i meant trx, i dont see trx option there...
robame It is already added on coinpayments, just select it on the purchase page.....
hi, im waiting you to add the eth to pay, thanks let me know if you can
  • 17(current)